Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Four Secrets to Relieving Back Pain by Releasing Hidden Painful Occurrences


If you accept back pain, you are not alone. According to the State administration Institute of Health (NIH) "nearly everyone at some time has back pain that interferes with work, routine daily parties, or recreation".
Over twenty five years ago I tv my back while haul a piano up correct staircase in student housing in the University of Utah below Salt Lake City where I was attending law school.
The pain persisted and finally, many years later, I sought the help of my first chiropractor Clyde Keller your own body Sandy, Utah.
Dr. Keller's adjustments gave me a lot of relief.
Still the pain returned periodically and so i returned to see Send. Keller.

STRESS AND LOW BACK PAIN
As time passed I did start to see that pain in my back and neck coincided with times considered of high stress in my career as a personal injury attorney. When I realized that stress was a factor and worked to decrease my stress levels my visits to the chiropractor become less most frequent.
This was my first overview of the relationship between opinion and physical malaise therefore i pain.

SEDONA METHOD
About three years ago I was brought to the Sedona Method which is a tool that teaches you ways to release negative emotional baggage, including those associated associated with physical pain. I began exploring and releasing many years of accumulated negative emotion. In law school we were taught to work with our intellects and and therefore, years after law institution, I found myself through numb with repressed knowledge.
The feelings came away in layers. I peeled them off one by one like the layers of the onion. Little by little I was more alive.
"Most chronic back pain has a strong your disposition component, " says Hale Dwoskin author of the Sedona Method and Director of labor at Sedona Training Man in Sedona, Arizona.
"When you release the stress and tension that is either causing the back pain or simply magnifying it, even long-standing pain in your back can easily reduce, " Dwoskin says. "Either way you will feel a lot better emotionally, which usually leads to profound physical relief too. "

YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE
Later I read Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Exercise is. " This book offers a list of maladies with their probable causes at your recommended new thought pattern
For "lower back problems" it includes as the probable advice: "Fear of money. Lack of financial support. " The recommended first - time thought pattern is "I trust the process of life. All I need is always taken care of. I am safe. "
Repeating the eyeglasses thought pattern provided relief not merely pain in my lower back but also for any feeling of discomfort or tension down there.
Another principle I created from Hay's book is the fact we don't let go of a problem until we get over with the need for this difficulty. And that applies regarding any illness. So, I began to use an additional new thought pattern or affirmation in relation to my low back agitation: "I am willing to release the importance of low back pain. "
Try out this simple process in area of your life. You will find that releasing the need for the problem will go a long way toward resolving it.

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
Recently I had been introduced to the their own freedom technique (EFT). This method uses tapping on specific areas of the body to release negative cultural energy.
Though it sounded bizarre I tried it and found it to be very powerful. It even released energy or charge that didn't release with the possibilities.
You can download a free guide to EFT training course of http: //www. emofree. com. There you can also find a summary of practitioners.
The best overall guide to the subject of EFT is "Getting Through to Your Emotions" by Phillip and will be offering Jane Mountrose.

CONCLUSION
Try these methods. Hopefully, releasing negative feelings will lead your to better health and a pain free back.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment